KITS - 9" Patina Artist Bear by Emma's Bears
This listing includes all the components you need to make your own gorgeous 9" jointed 'Patina' teddy bear using our 'Willa/Attila' pattern.
It works like this - you will receive:
- a fat 1/16m piece of our Duck Egg blue faux fur
- a fat 1/16m piece of our 'Tobias' curly kid mohair
- a pair of black glass eyes (18mm)
- one 'patina' effect metal key pendant
- chocolate thread (DMC pearl) for embroidering the nose and claws.
- an 35mm joint set
- a small piece of tan faux leather for paw pads
- a copy of our 9" WILLA/ATTILLA bear and bunny double pattern (just use the 'bear' pattern pieces).
(all you need is stuffing, sewing thread and tools. Shading effect has been created using inktense pencils, but any regular teddy shading medium would work and eye whites can be cut from any non-fray white fabric - not included though.)
Suitable for crafters with beginner skills as this is a very simple design and both types of fur are wonderful to work with. And you don't need to do the 3D pulled toe effect if you don't feel up to it. Plain paws are also very cute.
Finished size approx 9".
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photos of the finished bears for reference. All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]
We Also Recommend