KITS - 13" Comet faux fur Christmas bear
Have you always loved teddy bears, and thought that you might like have a go at making one of your own??? Then why not give one of these guys a go!?
This listing includes everything you need to make your own gorgeous 13" Christmas bear in a piece of now sold out luxury faux fur with accents of alpaca.
Included in this kit:
• Odd sized piece of our golden tipped faux fur (measuring approx 60cm x 37cm)
• Odd sized piece of our long pile ivory alpaca (measuring approx 15cm x 10cm)
• a set of 35mm T-pin joints
• Pair of 20mm black glass eyes
• chestnut embroidery thread for nose
• piece of faux suede for paw pads and hand pads
• 60cm strip of gold detailed reindeer ribbon
• 50cm strip of golden start tinsel
• Additional detailed instructions and photos specific for making this bear
• And you get a printed copy of our 'FREE' bear pattern
You will need your own stuffing, sewing thread, tools and eye-white fabric if desired. If you’d like to achieve the lightly shaded effect like the example Nugget bear, you’ll just need to source some shading medium as well. We use silk-dye and/or intense pencils and dry brush it in place, but copic pens or other mediums would also work just as well. This bear's colouring is perfect for experimenting with shading too, if you're not 100% comfortable with it yet - as the backing colour is a slate-grey, so a lot more forgiving then a lighter colour if you get a bit heavy handed with the shading.
Suitable for beginner bear making skills - but with the addition of more complicated intermediate steps (cheek inserts, shading etc).
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions specific to Comet bear, with multiple photos of facial trimming and nose embroidery, and an image of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also OK with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]
We Also Recommend