KITS - 18" 'Santa's Secret' mohair Christmas bunny
Have you always loved teddy bears, and thought that you might like have a go at making one of your own??? Then why not give one of these guys a go!?
This listing includes everything you need to make your own long and lean 18" bunny in a stunning combination of cream and ivory Schulte super curls mohair with all the Christmas themed accessories.
You Will Receive:
* a 1/4m piece of cream dense curly super curls mohair
* a 1/16m piece of ivory dense curly super curls mohair
* 1 x pair of 12mm black glass eyes
* black DMC embroidery thread for toes and nose
* a set of 25mm T-pin joints
* a small Santa hat (new with tags)
* a piece of wired green Christmas garland adorned with holly berries (for collar)
* an embroidered 'Santa's Magic Key' decoration, with attached key
* And a special edited copy of our KANOA pattern with the lop eared bunny additions, AND additional instructions for making those cute 3D 'peek-a-boo' toes, long droopy ears and fluffy bunny tail.
Suitable for beginner to intermediate bear making skills. This design is very simple, but with unusual proportions. You can choose how detailed you want to make your bunny and can leave off the shading and toe-sculpting if preferred.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photo of the finished bunny for reference. You will need your own tools such as scissors, sewing needles, pliers/cotter-pin turners, stuffing stick, comb etc. Also please note that stuffing, bead weights, eye white fabric, sewing thread, and shading mediums are not provided with this kit.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]
We Also Recommend