KITS - 12" Sunflower faux fur bear
This listing includes everything you need to make your own gorgeous 12" bear in a combination of two of our most popular faux fur fabrics.
Included in this kit:
• Fat 1/8m piece of our 'Chartreuse' faux fur
• Fat 1/8m piece of our 'Forever Blue' faux fur
• a set of 35mm T-pin joints
• Pair of 14mm black glass eyes
• 1/2 sized piece of Sunshine faux leather paw pad
• black embroidery thread for nose and pulled toes
• a gorgeous sunflower pendant exactly like the original bear's
• a printed copy of our 12" SUGAR bear pattern AND extra instructions specific to this bear
You will need your own stuffing, sewing thread, tools and eye-white fabric if desired. If you’d like to achieve the shaded effect like the example bear, you’ll just need to source some shading medium as well. We currently use Derwent Inktense pencils for the larger range of colours, and simply dry brush it in place, but many other mediums would work just as well.
Suitable for beginner bear making skills - but with the addition of more complicated intermediate steps (pulled toes) if you choose to do these.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and an image of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]
We Also Recommend