KIT - 17" SILKDEW bear in curly hand dyed rainbow mohair - MAR021
OOAK Kit for 'Silkdew' bear using hand-dyed mohair
Included in this kit:
- A fat 1/4m piece of hand-dyed long 'Eddie mohair in random multi-colour spots and swirls - piece MAR021 - see photos
- a fat 1/8m piece of long ivory 'Eddie' mohair
- A pair of black glass eyes - 12mm
- A 60mm T-pin joint set for limbs, with 45mm joints for neck
- A full skein of Emerald green DMC Perle cotton embroidery thread for the nose/toes
- A silver-tone tiara
- And a copy of our brand new 'Huckleberry' pattern
(You will need your own stuffing, bead weight, tools, sewing thread, shading medium, eye-white fabric and any extra accessories desired.)
This kit is best for intermediate bear makers. The pattern is quite straightforward, but does include some extra darts in the design and toe shaping which can be a bit tricky if you haven't made a bear before. Instructions and a template are included for the pulled toe paw pad detailing as well.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photo of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is a kit to make your own rainbow bear, this listing is NOT for a completed bear
We Also Recommend
KIT - 18" Reborn style Baby Panda in curly kid mohair - Gingham Pinafore